Welcome to Valley Family Health
Psychology and Counselling Services including:
- Individual psychological therapy and counselling for people of all ages, including adults, adolescents, children and infants
- Mental health assessment and treatment
- Parenting education and support
- Coaching, wellbeing and personal development
- Cognitive, educational and developmental assessments and interventions (including learning difficulties, giftedness, ADHD and autism spectrum disorders)
Practice Update September 2023
Valley Family Health clinicians are currently offering both face to face and telehealth (video) sessions depending on client and clinician preference. In some instances, such as in the case of illness, telehealth is preferred to prevent the spread of illnesses such as COVID and flu.
If you have a face to face session booked, but on the day have cold and flu symptoms or have tested positive, please do not attend the clinic in person and attend your appointment by telehealth instead. Face masks are no longer required to be worn in the clinic.
Current availability: Some of our psychologists have current availability for new clients, please check with our reception staff. We are taking a waiting list for those psychologists who are currently at full capacity, if you have a specific preference for who to see or for after hours appointments. Please call our reception team to discuss your preferences and needs on 9375 1585.
Medicare update: As of 1st January 2023, medicare rebates have changed and are now available for up to 10 sessions per calendar year with an eligible referral, for both face to face and telehealth sessions.
At Valley Family Health we are committed to providing quality professional care in a relaxed and friendly environment.
We welcome people of all cultures, faiths, gender identities and sexual orientations to our practice.