Psychology and allied health services including:
- Psychological therapy and counselling for clients of all ages including infants, children, adolescents and adults
- Relationship and family counselling
- Parenting education and support
- Coaching and personal development
- Group therapy and skills programs
- Cognitive, educational and developmental assessments (including for autism spectrum disorders)
At this time of uncertainty and change to our way of life, many people are experiencing increased stress, anxiety and lowered mood. We are here to support you through these very difficult times. We can provide sessions via telehealth (video or phone calls), and from 26th May 2020 we will again be offering face to face appointments.
High standards of sanitation and social distancing will be maintained in the clinic, and we ask anyone who has symptoms or is self-isolating to access sessions by telehealth and not attend the clinic in person.
Medicare rebates are available for both face to face and telehealth sessions if you have an eligible referral. One-off or brief consultations are also available for people who may just want help coping with the current stress of the COVID-19 pandemic, or advice about assisting their children or loved ones. We have also provided links on our website to some free resources developed by psychologists about coping with stress and anxiety related to coronavirus. See the page under 'Our Services' or click here.
Please note that reception staff are working remotely until 26th May, from 9am-4pm Monday to Friday. Please contact them using our new mobile phone number (0427 388 624), via email, or use our client portal to make and change bookings.