Psychology and allied health services including:
- Psychological therapy and counselling for clients of all ages including infants, children, adolescents and adults
- Relationship and family counselling
- Parenting education and support
- Coaching and personal development
- Group therapy and skills programs
- Cognitive, educational and developmental assessments (including for autism spectrum disorders)
At this time of uncertainty and change to our way of life, we are aware that people may be experiencing increased stress, anxiety and low mood. We are committed to finding ways to continue to support our clients through these very difficult times. All of our sessions will now be conducted by telehealth (video or phone calls) until it is safe to resume face to face appointments.
All the usual medicare rebates apply for telehealth sessions, and in addition some eligible clients are able to access bulk billed sessions (see the Psychology FAQs page for details). Telehealth appointments are also available to those without a referral who may just want help coping with the current stress of the COVID-19 pandemic. Please call us to discuss the options that are available, or book online now.
We have also provided links on our website to some free resources developed by psychologists about coping with stress and anxiety related to coronavirus. See the page under 'Our Services' or click here.
Please note that reception staff will be working remotely for the moment, from 9am-4pm Monday to Friday. Please contact them using our new mobile phone number (0427 388 624), via email, or use our client portal to make and change bookings.